Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 01 and Mar 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: See Shipping and Returns Policies
Kitchen Island Workstation Open Storage Solid Butcher Block Top by Catskill
- -Made from Northeastern hardwood in the Catskill Mountains
- -Four locking 3-inch casters
- -Workstation features include a solid butcher block top
- -Open storage shelf for easy access
- -Top: 48 inches wide x 26 inches deep x 1-7/8 inches thick
- -Top drawer: 38-1/2 inches wide x 18.75 inches deep x 5 inches high
- -Bottom drawers: 17 inches wide x 18-3/4 inches deep x 11 inches high
- -Middle shelf: 45 inches wide x 23-1/2 inches deep x 8-3/4 inches high
Catskill Craftsmen has become the nation's leading manufacturer of ready-to-assemble domestic hardwood kitchen islands, carts, and work-centers. Catskill Craftsmen manufactured items are made from naturally self-sustaining, non-endangered North American hardwoods, primarily Northern Yellow Birch.
Lumber is purchased from area sawmills, then dried, manufactured, and packaged on site. All sawdust, shavings and waste materials generated during the manufacturing process is converted into wood pellet fuel, and used to heat homes. Hearkening back to a time when size, capacity and functionality were seamlessly integrated with beauty and style, the Grand Americana boasts enormous storage, a spacious work area, and classic style. Like the classic American automobiles of yesteryear, the Grand Americana displays superior American craftsmanship, sturdy construction, and a look that will transcend time.
Features include a solid butcher block top, wide top drawer to maximize space, open storage shelf for easy access, two 11 inch deep drawers, smooth glides for each drawer, and four locking 3 inch casters. No more getting on your knees to dig in the back of the cabinets for your big pots and pans! We designed the Grand Americana with the household cook in mind. Easy access, easy storage, easy to move; easy to see why your kitchen deserves the Grand Americana Work center.
Solid Hardwood Construction
48 in. wide x 26 in. deep x 35.5 in. high
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.