Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 30 and Dec 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: See Shipping and Returns Policies
- Chill white and sparkling wine while preserving red in two distinct temperature zones
- Easy temperature management with a digital thermostat
- 32" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- The flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in any 24" space
- Factory-installed lock provides the security you can count on
- Slide-out wooden shelves with elegant stainless steel trim
- 32.0" H x 23.63" W x 23.38" D
Store your finest collection in the SWC530BLBISTADA, an ADA compliant built-in wine cellar with advanced features and stunning design.
Two digital thermostats allow you to chill your white wine while separately preserving red at a warmer temperature. Slide-out wooden shelves with stainless steel trim let you store up to 46 standard 750ml sized Bordeaux bottles. Alternatively, you can store up to 40 bottles of the wider Pinot Noir or Chardonnay bottles, while still fitting an additional six Bordeaux bottles. Full automatic defrost, interior lighting, and SUMMIT's own "hidden" evaporator help to keep use and maintenance simple.
At 32" high, the SWC530BLBISTADA is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The exterior has a sleek black finish and reversible glass door to best display your collection. A professional stainless steel door handle completes the look. Fully front breathing with a flush back, this model can function as a freestanding or built-in unit in any home with a taste for modern luxury.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.