Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: See Shipping and Returns Policies
Pro Chef Natural Kitchen Cart With Chop and Drop System
Designed by professional chefs, the Chris & Chris Pro Chef Kitchen Work Station provides commercial quality, a durable dual-surface work area (granite and cutting board) and intelligent storage space for your home. This unit features the exclusive Chop and Drop system, which allows for the sanitary collection of juices, quick collection of prepared foods, easy disposal of waste and effortless cleanup. A juice groove on the cutting surface collects juices and directs their flow to the Pig Snout (a cut-out in the work surface), while a stainless steel chef pan fits snugly below the Pig Snout to collect the juices or cut product. The comprehensive station also offers a trash ring and trash bag feature, two removable wire basket shelves, an oversized towel bar with four “S” hooks, a speed rack for holding ingredients, commercial grade casters (two locking) and a convenient knife holder.
- Chop and Drop feature with stainless steel chef pan easily collects juices and foods
- Commercial-grade casters (2 locking) keep unit securely in place or allow you to move it around
- Trash ring includes trash bag feature that can replace chef pan to dispose of waste directly into bag
- Trash ring accepts common plastic grocery bags or various size kitchen trash bags
- 2 removable wire basket shelves offer ample storage for accessories
- Wooden knife holder included for convenience
- Towel bar with 4 fixed "S" hooks lets you hang frequently used items
- Speed rack easily holds ingredients
- Granite slab top provides a durable work surface
- Measures 42 in. W x 35.5 in. H x 24 in. D with end grain cutting board top
The construction is excellent as is the design. The kitchen furniture island company was excellent as well, with excellent customer service. It was reasonable to put it together as well. My wife Loves it. 5 Star Plus!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.